Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official HCD Diet Plan - drops legit?

Official HCD Diet Plan - drops legit?

I ordered my drops from The Official HCG Diet Plan store - http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com/ and was wanting to see if anyone else had and if they were successfully loosing weight?

I've lost 12.6 lbs so far - started the diet almost 13 days ago. I'm pleased with my progress but will be upset if these are fake drops.

Thanks

Sounds like they are fine...down almost 13 lbs in 13 days! What other plan works like this?

Directed to JM

I just recvd mine yesterday and am starting today. I was wondering how they've worked for you so far? How much have you lost and how many days have you been using them?

R/P/M
    R2P2hHCG pellets
    I have been taking these too. I started on Feb 12 with the two load days and VLCD starting feb 14. So far I have lost 5 lbs in 6 days of VLCD. I was pretty hungry at first so I uped my drops to 15 3x a day. I dont feel "really hungry" but I certainly wish I could eat more! I have about 12 more to loose to get to my ideal weight. Two more weeks! I can do it!

Weight before HCG 246.6
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/drops
    Blog Entries
    me and my sis-n-law just joined up on this website http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com/ .

we are doing the couples deal $129 we will split the cost so will be $64.50 a piece this will be for 45 days
    Round 1 Phase 2
    Load day 1 : 246.6 on 3/1/2011
    Load day 2: 247.2 on 3/2/2011
    VLCD 16 current weight : 233.2 as of 3/18/2011
    VLCD 21 current weight :230.2 as of 3/23/2011
    VLCD 26 current weight :229.8 as of 3/28/2011

total loss of 17.4# from 3/1/11 to 3/28/2011

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter__________________________________________________ _________

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    I ordered mine from here too. I was really skeptical at first because the remedy I have is absolutely tasteless and could have been water for all I knew. But I have had no hunger pains at all and am down 10lbs in 11 days. (I had a few cheat moments so Im sure my results would have been better) but after the first week staying on track is a lot easier.

Hi everyone I read ur post and just ordered mine today. Wish me luck I will keep u guys posted. OH I NEED A BUDDY!

R/P/M
    2/2/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    I just ordered mine today! Can't wait!!

Ok guys I ordered yesterday and my husband just called my while I'm at work to let me know they are here!!!! Yea I can't wait to start. I will keep u posted

Senior Member Johnnie Kay Lipsius's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/hhcg drops
    Blog Entries
    I am using these drops. Vlcd 31 down 25lbs not hungry at all!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast