Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Has Anybody Used the Walmart HCG Drops ????

  1. #1
    Junior Member kttykt0879's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    San Antonio TX
    R/P/M
    R1/P1/HCG Drops Walmart
    Posts
    15

    Has Anybody Used the Walmart HCG Drops ????

    I bought the HCG drops at Walmart My sister and Dad lost a lot on them so I am just seeing if anyone else has.... Let me know what Happen. I started My Drops This morning.

  2. #2
    Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Posts
    39,937
    They wouldn't have any hcg in them if you got them from Walmart. They would only be amino acids. I HATE the way places are selling fake drops now!
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    Posts
    979
    I agree. I used other products but just happened to be in a Wal-Mart earlier today and saw they had some. I looked at the ingredients because I was curious how good they were. I could not find hcg listed anywhere and they had 2 brands. I was amazed at the label compared to the ingredients. I would caution anyone against using these...

    Good luck!

  4. #4
    Junior Member kttykt0879's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    San Antonio TX
    R/P/M
    R1/P1/HCG Drops Walmart
    Posts
    15
    Yeah they don't have the hormone in them but my sister and dad have lost a lot of weight on them already... so I am going to see...

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    R/P/M
    2/1/hCG Patch
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by kttykt0879 View Post
    Yeah they don't have the hormone in them but my sister and dad have lost a lot of weight on them already... so I am going to see...
    Well I too stopped at walmart yesterday and looked at their HCG... was actually looking for some Elderberry and the HCG was in the same aisle..

    Not only do the drops sold at walmart not have any HCG nor the frequency signature of HCG through the homeopathic process, but the boxes do not mention the protocl.

    Going on VLCD with those drops run a big risk.. that your body would go into starvation mode... thus your weight loss would be from muscle mass and not fat.. Plus its the HCG that resets your hypothalamus. Long term ie permanent weight loss would, imo, not be possible with the walmart drops.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    R/P/M
    2/1/hCG Patch
    Posts
    338
    sorry duplicate post..

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Clover, Sc
    R/P/M
    R1/ P2/Homeopathic
    Posts
    16
    Yeah, I made the same mistake. I didn't know my hcg/fake from CVS contained no hormone. I didn't read the label after getting out of it's protective case! Stupid- I know! I tend to be so head strong, that it gets in my way a LOT! Anyhow, luckily I had some left over pellets from another rime I was going to start another round so I'm using those. They are indeed homeopathic, but I want to read that label again to make sure the hcg hormone is in there! Arghhh- people tick me off, but more ticked at myself I didn't find this forum before I started. I've done hcg once before but cheated and smoked cigs back then, plus I forgot to take my drops a lot so I only lost 20 pounds. Anyhow, I've lost 6.2 pounds in 3 days so far! I didn't gain on load days, even though I ate until feeling sick. I'm ready to get this weight off, but want the real HCG in my system to do it correctly. I'm thinking of going with the patches! I need that because I forget my drops a lot!
    Load Days: Nov. 15 & 16
    Start Date: 11/17/2011
    Start Weight (After Loading): 232.4






  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    R/P/M
    RX Drops/Rogue
    Posts
    4,907
    Blog Entries
    34
    I looked at them while I was there yesterday. The box and all the signs say HCG drops on them but then in smaller writing it says 100% hormone free. Then the details on the back of the box say not to be fooled by other homeopathic drops that use animal HCG or something like that in them. I didn't read any further it was pretty clear they didn't know what they were talking about.

    On 500 cal you will lose no matter what you are taking. Will you lose safely is the big question. Some do well on the amino acids, it wouldn't hurt to try them since you already have them but be extra cautious and keep an eye out for signs that your body is starving like weakness, dizziness etc. If you listen to your body you will be ok. Some people don't respond properly to the HHCG or the HCG so none are guaranteed to work for you. Just be careful and use some common sense and you'll be fine.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Grandma of 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    R/P/M
    FrequencyApps patches
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesheala Sundblade View Post
    ...I'm ready to get this weight off, but want the real HCG in my system to do it correctly. I'm thinking of going with the patches! I need that because I forget my drops a lot!
    Congratulations on your success so far! I also use the patches and absolutely love them! I would highly recommend them. I forgot my drops also that's why I switched. Sooo much easier.

    To the others on here with the hcg from Wal-Mart and only amino acids. Since some homeopathic hcg contains amino acids and some don't I would think you could purchase some hcg drops and take the amino's right along with it. That way you at least would be safe and not waste your money. Just a thought...

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    R1 = 32 lbs. Injections
    R2 = 17 lbs. hhcg drops
    R3 = 21 lbs frequency patches
    R4 = 11 lbs frequency patches



    R4 - Day 14


    Read Pound and Inches Here

  10. #10
    Senior Member bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    951
    Quote Originally Posted by poobears View Post
    I looked at them while I was there yesterday. The box and all the signs say HCG drops on them but then in smaller writing it says 100% hormone free. Then the details on the back of the box say not to be fooled by other homeopathic drops that use animal HCG or something like that in them. I didn't read any further it was pretty clear they didn't know what they were talking about.

    On 500 cal you will lose no matter what you are taking. Will you lose safely is the big question. Some do well on the amino acids, it wouldn't hurt to try them since you already have them but be extra cautious and keep an eye out for signs that your body is starving like weakness, dizziness etc. If you listen to your body you will be ok. Some people don't respond properly to the HHCG or the HCG so none are guaranteed to work for you. Just be careful and use some common sense and you'll be fine.
    So frustrating that they are so misleading with the hCG. I cringe everytime I read a thread on here where someone says they bought Wal*Mart hCG!
    I have lost over 80lbs with HCG Patches. Have you tried them yet? Click Here to get yours!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35