Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got my HCG at local GNC

R/P/M
    R2/P2/drops

Exclamation Got my HCG at local GNC

My sis-in-law recommended GNC so I went to one in Maple Grove, Minnesota (Twin Cities). If you do go to a GNC, call first because I guess each carries different products.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/WAS subL "Celeste", then HHCG, now Celeste (no diff in results)
    I found the GNC to be WAY expensive for HCG.

Just a heads up but I bought my first HCG from GNC and I was very unhappy with it.
    I followed protocol to a T and it was also mixed with alcohol so that it does not have to be refrigerated which is a plus but left burning sensation.
    There is also no markings on the dropper so be prepared to measure your cc's pr mLs in some other way. Even after a successful load I was exhausted and starving
    so I chose to return it and purchase from Fran so that I would have the Rx grade HCG. I do not have anything against GNC I was just not happy with this product and
    I think that everyone thinking about buying it should think about their options. Lucky for me they have a return policy!! Hope this might save someone the trouble!
    I am now loosing weight with Fran woohoo!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R3Ph3 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    Hi, I am selling professional strength HCG Homeopathic drops. If interested, please contact me at [email protected] I accept paypal. These are high grade very strong and many are using them with great success. I lost 27lbs my first round using them and am doing another round Sept 27th. Happy losing!!

Andrea

GNC homeopathic HCG is nothing but water and literally a few drops of HCG.

It's simple......if you squirt a couple of drops onto a pregnancy test strip and it does NOT show a positive result then you ain't got HCG.

Yeah-yeah, people have lost weight using the GNC stuff but that was only cause of the 500 calorie restrictive diet they were on and I'm sure they were tortured the whole time. With real HCG, you won't have those problems and the RIGHT fat was used up!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    It's always been my understanding that no Homeopathic HCG will show a positive result on a pregnancy test.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    HHCG, Rogue, Cycler, 4 short rounds to lose 70+ pounds June-Oct 2010,Still stable Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    It's always been my understanding that no Homeopathic HCG will show a positive result on a pregnancy test.
    You are correct Beth. Homeopathics are processed in an entirely different way than the rx. Homeopathics have been around for over 250 years, and do work. They are often misunderstood, because of the intentional dilution process they are put thru. Our Homeopathic section of this forum has plenty of proof that it works, as the members are losing and stabilizing so very well. There are veterans who have returned after a long period of time, who are still at their goal weight and stabilized just as well as the rx users. Hcg works in all forms.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    ho...boy.

Guess I lost those 32 lbs in 40 days and 5 inches off my waist with no hunger by the skin of my teeth.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    HHCG, Rogue, Cycler, 4 short rounds to lose 70+ pounds June-Oct 2010,Still stable Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    ho...boy.

Guess I lost those 32 lbs in 40 days and 5 inches off my waist with no hunger by the skin of my teeth.
    Yep. My 52.8 pounds and 32.5 inches since the first week of June was just a fluke. The fact that HHCG kept my hunger at bay, and I lost in all of the places that I wanted to is just a coincidence, too.

R/P/M
    hhcg/P2
    Quote Originally Posted by NJHCGMAN View Post
    GNC homeopathic HCG is nothing but water and literally a few drops of HCG.

It's simple......if you squirt a couple of drops onto a pregnancy test strip and it does NOT show a positive result then you ain't got HCG.

Yeah-yeah, people have lost weight using the GNC stuff but that was only cause of the 500 calorie restrictive diet they were on and I'm sure they were tortured the whole time. With real HCG, you won't have those problems and the RIGHT fat was used up!
    it would a very good idea to do a little more research before making blanket misleading statements. if you don't want to use homeopathic drops then don't. but quit saying things that aren't true so that others can make their own decisions. injections, creams, pellets, drops; rx and hhcg work if you follow the protocol.
    "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America