Popular Pages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BodyShaper Fraud?!

R/P/M
    R1/Ph2/HCG rx drops

BodyShaper Fraud?!

Help!!

I placed an order w/ body shaper yesterday, and today
    received shipping confirmation from an 'iship' company.
    However when I tried to use the UPS tracking number
    they supplied, UPS said it didn't not exist.

Has anyone actually received drops from BodyShaper? (Actually
    I purchased them through hcg diet journey) Please help
    Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Call UPS with the tracking number. I wouldn't enter it into the system, I would ask for "customer service" when prompt. They will be able to tell you if this is a legitimate tracking number. Good luck!

OMG!!! I am in the midst of Google mediation with this EXACT company! Their website states, "Though it is produced to be taken under the tongue, it is not a homeopathic formula". I purchased thinking I was receiving rx grade HCG, which they claim it to be. They also said they would include test strips to be sure it was ACTUAL HCG and not homeopathic. I placed my order late Friday night. After some consideration, I decided to go with injections instead. So Saturday morning, I emailed (both through the Google checkout site and directly through their own website) a request to cancel. According to their own policy, they will refund if cancelling prior to shipment. NO REPLY...Sunday morning I get an email from Gary saying that my order is being shipped Monday. So I reply with my request to cancel. I also go to the Google checkout site and see that he has processed my credit card on Sunday! I emailed again through Google (mostly for the tracking purposes) and AGAIN received no reply. I figure it's a losing battle to cancel at this point, so I will just accept it...WELL...the order came today. THEY ARE HOMEOPATHIC DROPS!!! It clearly is written "homeopathic" on the bottles! Plus, NO TEST STRIPS included!! SO NOW I AM PISSED! When I called the company's telephone number, it goes right to "Gary's" voicemail. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!! But to answer your question, I also received an email from "iShip"...you will receive product, it just won't be what they advertise it to be...your tracking number should show up on the UPS website with 24-48 hrs, as they use a 3rd party company to ship.

UGH....I don't know what my outcome will be, but I am desperately trying to get a refund!!!

GOOD LUCK!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    The Body Shaper Drops say Homeopathic? That's a new one. They advertise as being 200iu of hcg daily (which is a very low dose for sublingual).

The hcgdietjourney site is one that someone else mentioned slammed them and removed their posts when they posted they had previously used homeopathic hcg.

Rose - the fact that it's not in the UPS system yet could mean it's just not been put into their system yet.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    The Body Shaper Drops say Homeopathic? That's a new one. They advertise as being 200iu of hcg daily (which is a very low dose for sublingual).
    EXACTLY! Although, I will say that the drops I received look nothing like the bottle displayed on the HCG Body Shaper website. My drops say "HCG Ultra Diet Drops", and are seriously diluted! They require you to take 25 drops, 3 times a day!! Seriously not happy!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    wow.. someone else on another post mentioned having to take 25 drops.. may be the same drops. I couldn't imagine that much at once..

Does the bottle look like these http://www.hcgultradiet.com/

The food plan I've seen with those drops is all wrong too... http://www.hcgultradiet.com/protocol.htm

they say 5 oz of protein for each meal and have non-protocol fruits and veggies like carrots, pears, blueberries and cantaloupe.
    Last edited by Beth_M; January 5th, 2011 at 12:14 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    wow.. someone else on another post mentioned having to take 25 drops.. may be the same drops. I couldn't imagine that much at once..

Does the bottle look like these http://www.hcgultradiet.com/
    Yes, exactly...I don't know where the confusion lies, but I did not receive the right product!

R/P/M
    R1/Ph2/HCG rx drops

Good news and bad news

Well I'm happy to hear I'll probably get my shipment...but not so stoked that it could be homeopathic! I knew I should've been patient and waited for other sites to get their shipments in (sites that were recommended as reliable on this forum).

I've been reading other posts that hhcg may work just as well - I'm debating whether I'll return it or not (will they even take it?!) I broke down and went to GNC today just because I am too excited to wait until next week to start. I figured I'd use platnum for the first week, then when I get my shipment switch to hcg, then after 30 days on that maybe do another round w/ the platnum? Ugh it's just sooo expensive - but I want this weight loss soooo bad!!

Any more experiences would be greatly appreciated!
    Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

R/P/M
    RD4/PH2/Subliminal --- J/K Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roseinpdx View Post
    Well I'm happy to hear I'll probably get my shipment...but not so stoked that it could be homeopathic! I knew I should've been patient and waited for other sites to get their shipments in (sites that were recommended as reliable on this forum).

I've been reading other posts that hhcg may work just as well - I'm debating whether I'll return it or not (will they even take it?!) I broke down and went to GNC today just because I am too excited to wait until next week to start. I figured I'd use platnum for the first week, then when I get my shipment switch to hcg, then after 30 days on that maybe do another round w/ the platnum? Ugh it's just sooo expensive - but I want this weight loss soooo bad!!

Any more experiences would be greatly appreciated!
    I'm using hhcg sublingual. My dosage is about 15 drops or .50 ml. They've been workin just fine for me After coming here I started worrying bc they were homeopathic. but so far so good. 67.4 lbs since 9/11/2010 and in Round 2.
    Last edited by Feisty; January 5th, 2011 at 03:19 PM.
    R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
    LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
    LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

Quote Originally Posted by lisacat67 View Post
    OMG!!! I am in the midst of Google mediation with this EXACT company! Their website states, "Though it is produced to be taken under the tongue, it is not a homeopathic formula". I purchased thinking I was receiving rx grade HCG, which they claim it to be. They also said they would include test strips to be sure it was ACTUAL HCG and not homeopathic. I placed my order late Friday night. After some consideration, I decided to go with injections instead. So Saturday morning, I emailed (both through the Google checkout site and directly through their own website) a request to cancel. According to their own policy, they will refund if cancelling prior to shipment. NO REPLY...Sunday morning I get an email from Gary saying that my order is being shipped Monday. So I reply with my request to cancel. I also go to the Google checkout site and see that he has processed my credit card on Sunday! I emailed again through Google (mostly for the tracking purposes) and AGAIN received no reply. I figure it's a losing battle to cancel at this point, so I will just accept it...WELL...the order came today. THEY ARE HOMEOPATHIC DROPS!!! It clearly is written "homeopathic" on the bottles! Plus, NO TEST STRIPS included!! SO NOW I AM PISSED! When I called the company's telephone number, it goes right to "Gary's" voicemail. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!! But to answer your question, I also received an email from "iShip"...you will receive product, it just won't be what they advertise it to be...your tracking number should show up on the UPS website with 24-48 hrs, as they use a 3rd party company to ship.

UGH....I don't know what my outcome will be, but I am desperately trying to get a refund!!!

GOOD LUCK!
    Call your credit card company and tell them you want to dispute the charge. They should reverse the charge once they recieve your paperwork. Then they will contact the vendor.
    Think thin thoughts and it will become your experience.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast