Popular Pages

Thread: Anyone buy and use HCG from GFC HEalth Products?

R/P/M
    R1P2D4 HCG Drops
    Blog Entries

Anyone buy and use HCG from GFC HEalth Products?

I bought my HCG oral drops off of Ebay from GFC HEalth Products. I haven't starting my diet yet but was wondering if anyone bought or used these and your opinion on it. Thank you.

R/P/M
    R2P2 hHCG
    I am using the GFC drops and they are great!! The first round I used them, I lost 30 pounds in 40 days.. and I am on my second round now.. down 11 more pounds! No hunger.. hope they are working well for you too! Can't beat the price!!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by jenafire View Post
    I am using the GFC drops and they are great!! The first round I used them, I lost 30 pounds in 40 days.. and I am on my second round now.. down 11 more pounds! No hunger.. hope they are working well for you too! Can't beat the price!!
    I'm glad to see this post! I purchased from them too because of the video I saw on youtube of the girl testing the drops. I froze the video and read the name on the bottle and it was GFC. I am on my first round and am using a bottle (from blufly) that my friend (who told me about this diet) sold me. She has lost about 50# in 6 months.

Since I tried using this to know whether or not GFC Health Products was selling a legit product, I would like to let others know that I just got my bottle of HCG today and I tested it out on a pregnancy test and it tested positive!!! Yay!

How has your hunger been while using product from GFC Health?

The first round I used them, I lost 30 pounds in 40 days.. and I am on my second round now.. down 11 more pounds! No hunger.. hope they are working well for you too! Can't beat the price!!

Hi I'm new here could you possibly tell me which drops u bought is it the ones here......

http://www.gfchealthproducts.com/sea...+drops&x=0&y=0

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    Thanks for all the great info. Good luck to you!

Contemplating...

After literally studying HCG for the past 18 months, I finally decided to do it...I tried jogging, walking, wt lifting and eating well, mt NatPath has been trying to convince me of the shots and one 40 day round would cost me 180$ only with her guidance and groceries if course....or the GFChealthproducts homeopathic drops is my other choice since they sound like they work and are affordable. I know peeps who have tried HC G1234 with success and ketomist and waiting so long seems to have had consequences...FDA plz do not take away!

Other choice is alldaychemists but some things worry me like legalities and that they don't take Ppal sooooooooo I would do drops that I mix now to make a decision and get it done.....60 lbs is my goal so 2 to 4 rou ds this year I'm excited to be my normal, athletic self again now that my thyroid is regulated.