Popular Pages

Thread: Is There a Difference Between Hcg Drops and "ultra" Hcg Drops?

I am new here. I am on R1P3D15. I'm gearing up for R2 in two more weeks and I ran across "ultra" hcg drops on the internet. They appear to be mixed with collidial (sp?) mineral water and not alcohol. Is this ok? Is this suppose to be better than the Mediral Weightloss drops I was taking? I started out with the Mediral Detox and switched to the Weightloss formula, mostly because I ordered it by mistake. Is one drop better than the other? I lost about 15 pounds and 12 inches (I think) in about a 21 day round.

Patti

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    i assume they're hhcg? either way, the newest research discourages mixing with either collidial silver or alcohol. but i think most homeopathic preparations are made with alcohol (and they work on a different principle, anyway, than pharmacy-grade drops). i've never heard of "ultra" hhcg. there is "high purity" hcg (pharmacy) that just a few people have tried, and they don't seem to notice any difference.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Do you have the name of the site? We can check it out better then. And perhaps others may have used the same ones. But the word 'ultra' may just be a marketing ploy

This is from the website:

This is a 1oz. bottle of homeopathic HCG that is manufactured in the US.
    * Ingredients: Human Chronic Gonadotropin (hCG), adrenal, liver, thyroid and fat metabolizer in potencies of 3X, 6X, 12X, 30X, and 60X in a colloidal mineral water base.

Sometimes the more I read the more confused I get . . . haha Just curious. I am trying to tell myself to just stick with the Mediral I already have :-)

the website is ultrahcgdrops.com

They seem legit and its nice to see a sight that doesnt bash everyone else for a change! The only thing I saw that bothered my was the statement that the average weight loss is 1-2 lbs a day. Not true even for men. But we already all know that one.

They sound like they stick pretty close to protocol also, but of course we dont know what their list of food looks like and it may have been tweaked a bit.

Its a personal decision. If you were unhappy with mediral, you may want to try something else. good luck with whatever you decide.

paglenn.................Mine are the same as 'ultrahcgdrops'. Same ingredients exactly. Only mine are called......thinkHCGdrops. This is my 3rd. rd.with hhcg. But my first with this brand. I can't say that I notice any difference with them. I am only on D6vlcd. They were advertised to give you ' better losses' because they are alcohol free.hmmmmmmmmmmm.........we'll see I quess.

I was curious about the alcohol free, as that's what caught my attention. I feel the alcohol in the Mediral was really strong . . but Im not a real drinker . . . lol . .

Nanny27, I'd be curious if you find a greater loss this round compared to your other rounds.

Caidan.Ice, they do allow for some different foods: (sorry this didn't copy to well)

Your Food Choices
    Breakfast: Herb tea in any quantity without sugar. Black tea and coffee are also permitted. You may sweeten these teas with Stevia, a natural sweetener. NOT ALLOWED: Aspartame, Nutrisweet, Acesulfame, Sucralose, Splenda, or any other chemicalized sugars. Diabetics may eat 1 protein item each morning to control blood sugar.

Lunch and Dinner: One serving of meat is: 3 1/2 ounces, (or 100 grams) of beef, veal, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab or shrimp. NOT ALLOWED: Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish. Make sure that the meat is very lean with no fat. All visible fat must be removed before cooking. All meat must be weighed uncooked. A food scale will assist in getting weight correct. The meats can be cooked by broiling, grilling or boiling with no additional fat or oils. A George Foreman Grill works great. White albacore tuna packed in water may be used. Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables from the following lists can be used. No more than two vegetables and no more than one fruit with a meal.

Fruit = 1 item Vegetables x2= 1 item
    One apple (not two small apples) Broccoli 1/2 cup radishes
    One orange Celery, fennel 1/2 cup zucchini
    Handful of strawberries (about 6) Cabbage 1/2 cup mushrooms
    1/2 grapefruit Cucumbers Onions/garlic
    1/2 fresh peach Green or red peppers Lettuce, chard
    2 plums (regular size) Spinach Asparagus
    1/2 Cup cherrie Green beans 1/2 cup eggplant
    1/2 cup dried apricots Cauliflower Tomatoes

Starches = 1 item: The following crackers are allowed: 1 Ryvita Crispbread, 1 Stone Ground wheat thin, 1 melba toast, 1 Kavli Crispbread, 2 soda crackers, or 1 Grissini.

Substitutions: 3/4 cup non-fat yogurt sweetened with stevia may be eaten in place of one of the fruit or vegetables once per day. You may use 3 eggs (1 whole plus 2 whites) or 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese occasionally as your protein.

Seasonings: With each meal the juice of one lemon or lime is allowed. Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram, and most other herbs and spices are fine to use as seasonings. NO oil, butter or dressings of any kind can be used.

The 8 items allowed per day may eaten in 2 meals (1 of each: protein, veggie, fruit, starch) or spread out through the day. But 2 of the same items (i.e., 2 fruits or 2 proteins) may not be eaten together at the same time.

**Remember only 8 items may be eaten each day...

The veggies and fruit and mixed up together in the post above, sorry about that . . . the formatting didn't carry over.