Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I eat eggs for my protein?

R/P/M
    injections/phase2

Can I eat eggs for my protein?

I know it's on the vegan plan but is it allowed as a meat replacement? If so what can you have 2 whites and a whole egg or two whole eggs?

I believe you can only eat the whites.

I wanted to know this too. I thought it was 3 egg whites and a whole egg. Man that would be so good right now. I am sick of steak and chicken. I don't eat seafood so this would be amazing!
    xo,
    Sonia

My HCG journey on Youtube
    www.youtube.com/soniarosellitv

Website
    www.soniaroselli.com

New Makeup Class Website
    www.chicagomakeupclasses.com

New Blog (coming in 2013)
    Glossible!
    www.glossible.com

R/P/M
    R5/P2/rx HCG subq
    Kittenhead is correct, it's 3 egg whites and a whole egg

From Pounds and Inches:
    Many patients ask why eggs are not allowed. The contents of two good sized eggs are roughly equivalent to 100 grams of meat, but fortunately the yolk contains a large amount of fat, which is undesirable. Very occasionally we allow egg - boiled, poached or raw -to patients who develop an aversion to meat, but in this case they must add the white of three eggs to the one they eat whole.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    there is also a cottage cheese option- 100 grams of fat-free. but Dr. S. warns that weight loss can be less with these if you do them all the time, due to the sugar content in the c. cheese and the fat in the egg yolk. but they are nice for an occasional option.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R2/P2/150iu SubQ
    I do the eggs a couple times a week with no problem. It's a nice little break.
    32yrs - 5'7"

Round 1: 45 days VLCD = 21lb loss
    Starting Weight = 162
    10-13-10 LIW = 141
    Round 2: start weight 145.4

Awesome! I know what I am having for lunch tomorrow!
    xo,
    Sonia

Website
    www.soniaroselli.com

New Makeup Class Website

Glossible!
    www.glossible.com

different people say different things......I guess it depends on how it works for you..I've done cottage cheese and egg substitute and I've still had losses the next day.....it is a nice break good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
    different people say different things......I guess it depends on how it works for you..I've done cottage cheese and egg substitute and I've still had losses the next day.....it is a nice break good luck!
    Uh I hope so. I am so sick of the diet I could spit! (but I love it) I think I miss variety. I have always liked a lot of different things.

I haven't done cottage cheese yet but I *might* try it. However I haven't done the breadsticks or anything in phase 2 and haven't cheated once. I am down 24.6lbs in 29 days and I really want to loose as close to 40 as I can in the next few days. I doubt it will happen but hey, I am going to go for it. I am going to keep going until I am out of my nose sprays! :P
    xo,
    Sonia

Website
    www.soniaroselli.com

New Makeup Class Website

Glossible!
    www.glossible.com

R/P/M
    injections/phase2
    Well, I did it but I did 2 small eggs and 2 small eggs whites and onion. I had Franks hot sauce on it and it was delicious! I may regret it tomorrow, I will let ya'll know. I did walk 3.5 miles today so maybe it will all even out.