Popular Pages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 800 Calorie Hcg Protocol...

R/P/M
    R5 P2 SubQ
    I am trying the 800 cal protocol this time and have lost 7 lbs in 11 days - but I did cheat on one of those days with Ranch Bugles, so it could have been more. I feel amazingly normal on the 800 cal protocol where as I didn't function well and thought about food all the time on the 500. I added egg beaters with a little fat free cheese in the morning - and I use light flatout bread - 1/2 flatout (45 cal) - to wrap it in for a total of less than 100 cal for breakfast! I save the rest for later - and this replaces any Melba or Grissini. And it makes me feel like I can live like this, rather than just looking forward to when I can have "real" food. Of course, your mileage may vary.

I am reading a book called New Pounds and Inches - the HCG diet completely updated by Richard Lipman, MD. Makes alot of sense to me.
    No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office.
    ~George Bernard Shaw

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    Congratulations! I have not tried the additional calories version but am seriously thinking about it. When I stick to the protocol I can remove about 2 lbs a day. Problem is the more I do the more trouble I seem to have sticking to it. I'm thinking this version will accomplish my goals while not being so restrictive. I did great the first 2 rounds. This 3rd one is hard to stick to. I also have a lot going on in life...that probably is part of it.

Great work to all!

The HCG Diet 800 Calorie Protocol suggests eating under 750 calories daily. Dont go over 800 and follow all of the guidelines. There is so much more to it than just adding calories. Dieters feel much better and the results yield the same level of success as the original.

Dr. Lipman does not encourage a paleo style of clean eating. I do not recommend eating jello pudding and fat free products on phase 2. These items are filled with man made ingredients that will slow down weight loss.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    We tend to find people do not lose nearly as well if they go over 500 calories. And most people feel GREAT on the 500 calories. The dose has to be correct. Paleo eating is the best way to maintain and the best way to be healthy.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Drops
    ...so what exactly is "Paleo eating?"

sweetiepie
    Paleo/ Primal refers to the "neanderthal" way of eating - books/ blogs by Mark Sisson, Robb Wolf, Whole30, Loren Cordain... It refers to staying away from grains, sugar, starchy veggies, most vegetable oils, and gluten, eating only grass-fed/ pastured meat, and generally concentrating on a way of eating that reduces inflammation in the body...

Primal Blueprint, It starts with food, Primal Body Primal Mind, The Paleo Solution, The Paleo Diet are all good books to get you started. You have to find a way that works for you, and they differ in how they handle dairy, fat, etc.

I have had to revert to mostly organic supermarkets, since somehow, everything in the regular supermarket has added sugar, corn starch, and other stuff that is NOT paleo. I either order grass-fed organic meat in batches, or have one local source where I can pick up small portions. I eat only wild-caught fish, pastured poultry, coconut oil and loads of veggies. And... I am feeling great.

R/P/M
    R1/P4/RxHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia E Russell View Post
    The HCG Diet 800 Calorie Protocol suggests eating under 750 calories daily. Dont go over 800 and follow all of the guidelines. There is so much more to it than just adding calories. Dieters feel much better and the results yield the same level of success as the original.
    I tried going over 600 calories a few times during P2 but did not lose whenever I went over 500 calories.

"If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution."
    -Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PeacePilgram View Post
    I tried going over 600 calories a few times during P2 but did not lose whenever I went over 500 calories.
    Dieters will stall for 2 days when switching from the 500 cal to the 800 cal mid-round. This occurs due to the increase in volume, not the increase in calories consumed. After the 2 day stall, the pounds will begin to drop.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Most people don't lose well on the 800 calorie diet. Some guys do but most women don't.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast