Popular Pages

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The HCG Solution by Nigen Biotech?

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / Hhcg drops
    Well I felt a little hungry after dinner, even though my belly was full....so maybe it just felt different. I am hungry this morning. I am waiting the 15 mins after drops to drink my tea and I know that will help. I lost 2.6 lbs and 1.5 inches off my waist first day. So right now I am telling myself to deal with it! If I am hungry later, I will try and adjust the dose. It doesn't say under tongue, but I did and held it until I had to swallow. So far so good. My investment (on sale Walgreens online was $19.99 ) so not bad I think.
    Load weight 177.4 LDW 153.2 (-24.2)
    stabilizing at 155.4 average (-22.2)

Hail the Rouge King GoingStrong's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2 Starting Jan15
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn View Post
    it's not a problem. i just don't want you going into this thinking you will be hungry. what happens with homeopathic is the hormone is diluted way down. the solution prompts your body to make it's own hormone. there is a big long explanation on here somewhere. but it will work without you being hungry as soon as you get your dose right. some people have to adjust dosages and others don't. if you find yourself having difficulty with dosing either pm me or come to the homeopathic lounge for help and support.
    Thanks for the explanation JoAnne, I will check around the homeopathic lounge for some more research. I've lowered my dose I was taking .75 ml and was still hungry. So I lowered it to .6ml this morning to see if this helps with the hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by heyitsme View Post
    Well I felt a little hungry after dinner, even though my belly was full....so maybe it just felt different. I am hungry this morning. I am waiting the 15 mins after drops to drink my tea and I know that will help. I lost 2.6 lbs and 1.5 inches off my waist first day. So right now I am telling myself to deal with it! If I am hungry later, I will try and adjust the dose. It doesn't say under tongue, but I did and held it until I had to swallow. So far so good. My investment (on sale Walgreens online was $19.99 ) so not bad I think.
    This is exactly how I felt especially after dinner about 15 minutes later I was hungry! Yea that's another thing that bothered me about the walgreens brand I've been holding the drops under my tongue for 15 minutes but recently changed it to 5.

Congrats on the good loss. I lost 2.2 this morning.
    "Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up."

VLCD1: -3.4
    VLCD2: -1.2
    VLCD3: -0.8 forgot injection
    VLCD4: -2.2

R/P/M
    hhcg/P2
    hoping you both will get your dose adjusted. most don't do a ml measurement but count drops. start at 10 drops 3x/day and go from there. many people find 6 drops 6x/day to be best. you only have to hold them for about 3-5 minutes. after the first week you should only be hungry at meal times.
    "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

R/P/M
    RD4/PH2/Subliminal --- J/K Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    I'd like you guys to get in touch with Beth please regarding your dosage.
    R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
    LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
    LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

R/P/M
    R2 Starting Jan15
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn View Post
    hoping you both will get your dose adjusted. most don't do a ml measurement but count drops. start at 10 drops 3x/day and go from there. many people find 6 drops 6x/day to be best. you only have to hold them for about 3-5 minutes. after the first week you should only be hungry at meal times.
    Wow. Well at least that's less time I have to walk around looking like a chipmunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
    I'd like you guys to get in touch with Beth please regarding your dosage.
    Will consult.

still find myself hungry but better after adjusting my dose to 7 6x a day. I also wasn't sure about sublingual with these and have been doing that just in case but I haven't been holding them that long. I will try to hold them for at least 2 minutes and see how that goes for me!

R/P/M
    RD4/PH2/Subliminal --- J/K Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Are you hungry? This is why.

The HCG Solution by NiGen BioTech

What Makes This Product Different

There are several products similar to this one on the market, so you need to be careful and get the one I am speaking off here. NiGen Bio Tech The HCG Solution is made up of Human Chorionic Gonodotropin Amino Acid isolates. NiGen Bio Tech guarantees that there product is made up of exactly what they say it is in it, certified grade raw materials. This means you are getting the purest HCG ingredients available. It is processed in the USA and is 100% hormone free. HCG Diet plans are also included with the product.

You are NOT taking hcg. You are taking a compilation of the amino acids Found in hcg. It is "synthetic" Not the real deal and it's a lie.
    R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
    LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
    LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
    Begin Rd3 224.6
    LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
    Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
    LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

www.hcgdifference.com
    The hcg I use

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Can one of you that are taking these drops let me know what the 'enclosed diet plan' states? Is it anything near the hcg P2 protocol?

The more digging I do the more it worries me that this product and another one called HCG Activator do not contain hcg in any way shape or form.. homeopathic or otherwise. They appear to have created a blend of some of the amino acids that are contained in Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. There is nothing on the product box or label that shows an amount of hcg or a homeopathic dilution
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R2 Starting Jan15
    Quote Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
    Are you hungry? This is why.

The HCG Solution by NiGen BioTech

What Makes This Product Different

There are several products similar to this one on the market, so you need to be careful and get the one I am speaking off here. NiGen Bio Tech The HCG Solution is made up of Human Chorionic Gonodotropin Amino Acid isolates. NiGen Bio Tech guarantees that there product is made up of exactly what they say it is in it, certified grade raw materials. This means you are getting the purest HCG ingredients available. It is processed in the USA and is 100% hormone free. HCG Diet plans are also included with the product.

You are NOT taking hcg. You are taking a compilation of the amino acids Found in hcg. It is "synthetic" Not the real deal and it's a lie.
    I knew something about it seemed odd but I was determined to start on the 15th. Thanks Feisty for confirming my suspicion. No wonder I was able to eat so much this time around. I hope I don't have to start over with the loading.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    Can one of you that are taking these drops let me know what the 'enclosed diet plan' states? Is it anything near the hcg P2 protocol?

The more digging I do the more it worries me that this product and another one called HCG Activator do not contain hcg in any way shape or form.. homeopathic or otherwise. They appear to have created a blend of some of the amino acids that are contained in Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. There is nothing on the product box or label that shows an amount of hcg or a homeopathic dilution
    Beth there is not "enclosed diet plan", you go to their site and obtain the P&I protocol.

I threw the box away today (ugh) however I looked and the box basically consisted of their advertisement and their ingredients, as well as instructions. If I remember correctly.

So should I reload again? Or Just skip tonight's dosage and start the RX?

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    You're doing sublingual rx? I'd say take a dose tonight of it and go from there.

I've not been able to find anything regarding their diet plan. The PDF file of the box says "Follow enclosed diet plan or similar"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber