Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can you lose if you only need to lose 10lbs or so?

R/P/M
    r3/p3/d7 homeopathic drops

can you lose if you only need to lose 10lbs or so?

i heard and supposedly it says in the lbs and inches. not to do this if you need to lose 15 lbs or under. i just got my new bottle and only need to lose 10lbs or so. will this work. i still have fat on my thighs and hips i need to lose that exercising doesnt seem to be helping to much. loading saturday and sunday. any thoughts.

Blog Entries
    What it says in P & I is that if you get to the point where you aren't losing abnormal fat, you will become very hungry. But you must still finish the 23 dose course. In which case, you have to up your calories of P2 Foods to 800 - 1000 and continue to the end of the round then enter into P3 as usual. Exercising is great for toning and maintenance, so if you've been doing that, keep it up!
    Sleeveless in Seattle
    If food is not what you need, what is it you really want?

Shopping my closet again! susanbaz's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2/P4-SubQ Hucog, then Corion (liked hucog better)
    Blog Entries
    When someone who isn't very familiar tells you P & I says that, they are interpreting. It says what Lisa says. The hcg will work as long as you have non-structural fat, what Dr. S calls abnormal fat.

There's a thread in the General Info forum devoted to those who have less than 25 pounds to lose.

My first round, I lost 11 pounds, and I started at a "normal" weight. It may take an entire round to lose the 10 pounds, or you may lose them more quickly. If only part of the 10 is abnormal fat, you may not lose all 10.

But hcg is a great way to lose the 10, and a more efficient way too!
    R1 PreLoad 117
    LIW 106.4
    P3 D21 104.4
    P4 104.2-106.6

R2
    @ LOSS OF 8 POUNDS
    LIW R1 = 106
    LIW R2 = 100.2
    Start P3 - 99.2
    Start P4 - 101.0

R/P/M
    R4/P3
    I second Lisa and Susan. I am thinking of doing a third round and I don't have a lot of weight left to lose, but am really one of those lazy people...so, hcg has become my new friend
    Mommy to 7, ages 5 months through 12 years and step-mommy to two more

Round 1:
    10/2/10 186 lbs.
    LDW 162.3
    12/21/10 156.6

Round 2:
    1/1/11 155.2 (preload weight)
    1/3/11 161.2 (load weight)
    2/19/11 136.0 (LDW)

Round 3: p2d1: 165
    12/11/12 LDW: 136

Round 4: p2d1 1/25/13
    P3D1 126.4

Round 5: finished at 142

R/P/M
    when i started this the first time in jan i thought the fat would come off where i needed it to the most which on me is butt and thighs. i still have it. my chest and waist shrunk to nothing. i didnt need to lose there. but, i didnt load right the first time. the melba toasts caused me problems and there was something else i can't remember at the moment. so i still have this lumpy gross fat on my legs and butt. have been doing squats, donkey kicks and a boot camp booty cd and walking on treadmill. i am thinking not enough cardio. but, now, i am starting my loading today (real food tastes gross now) so no cardio for the 23 days. i am at 143.6 this morning. want to be at 133-135lbs. i'm 5'5. so i am thinking that is do able. and if one person asks me if i've been sick i'm gonna smack em. why do people do that when we've worked so hard to lose weight, it's so rude.

R/P/M
    R1, P4, HHCG Drops
    I did it to lose 10 pounds which I did. My mom is doing it now and has lost her 10 pounds, and has decided she really needed to lose 15 so is staying on it for a little while longer. I was prepared to up my calorie count when I hit goal, but it turns out it took the entire three weeks to get there. I think I lost a little slower than family members that had more to lose, but am happy that I finally lost those last 10 pounds. Deb

R/P/M
    Round 1 Phase 1 injections
    I agree, my wife only need to lose 10 lbs. She did the 23 days and had no issues at all and lost a 2-4 lbs more on P3 and P4. Good luck
    JAYHAWKER FOREVER

Ok so i have only 10lb to loose but (10 stubborn lb! After my baby was born, my body has changed , nothing has worked and i wanted my old body back ) i went with 23day hcg injectable. I have Lost 4lb first 4 days (+the 3lb i gained on the load days -7lb together) which was great !!! but then i had 5 day stall (didn't cheat at all) ( no movement at all) On the 6th day of the stall i did the apple day which for me personally worked great i had -1lb day after apple day and I had another -1lb day day after so happy I started loosing again. I'm on my 12 day I lost 6lb has 4lb more to go! And stabilization ahead of me but very pleased with the results so far.
    Last edited by Edivalle; March 6th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.

R/P/M
    good job! i just recently did another round to lose the 10 lbs i lost back on 2011 that i gained back from aug 2012 to christmas. start p4 friday.
    still finish the 23 day round though. I lost my 10 but wish i'd lost about 15. still have my thighs and butt. no reshaping for me i guess.

R/P/M
    Round 2 phase 2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by susanbaz View Post
    When someone who isn't very familiar tells you P & I says that, they are interpreting. It says what Lisa says. The hcg will work as long as you have non-structural fat, what Dr. S calls abnormal fat.

There's a thread in the General Info forum devoted to those who have less than 25 pounds to lose.

My first round, I lost 11 pounds, and I started at a "normal" weight. It may take an entire round to lose the 10 pounds, or you may lose them more quickly. If only part of the 10 is abnormal fat, you may not lose all 10.

But hcg is a great way to lose the 10, and a more efficient way too!
    I agree and also have only 12-15 to lose. I am on day 2 and down 2 lbs (not including load weight) and am eager to get this last bit of weight off!
    IF NOT NOW, WHEN?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast