Popular Pages

Thread: what does 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x mean?

what does 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x mean?

I'm on my first day. So far so good-but loading days are pretty easy.

I was looking on the back of my HCG Platinum and under active ingredients it says HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60. what does that mean?

In my research online I found a lot of sites that state that most HCG drops don't really have HCG in it, maybe only trace amounts. Does anybody know if that is true with the HCG Platinum?

In the forum I've heard a lot of people say that they loved the platinum and others say that they were still hungry.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    HCG Platinum is one of several homeopathic hcgs available on the market..

The numbers have to do with the dilution process of homeopathic remedies. The lower the number, the stronger the dilution (ie less diluted).

Most all homeopathic hcg is either 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x or 12x, 30x, 60x
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

Is one type better than the other? Like, I have a bottle that has the 6x 12x 30x 60x but I see a lot of my friends bought from a well known place online....Their drops say 12x 30x 60x. Does that mean that mine are more diluted then theirs?

Plus, I have a strong alcohol taste in mine. It actually burns under my tongue a little. I'm worried I don't have the best bottle of drops...even though people from here have had success from this dealer.

R/P/M
    HCG drops, day 1 rd2 p2
    Actually, it is the opposite. Your's are less diluted. The lower the number the stronger, hence 6x is lower than 12x. Most drops are basically the same. Sometimes, people can "think" themselves into a negative situation. If you follow protocol, take the drops, expect results, you will get them.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRdSwlQ/]

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HCG Rx Injections
    My intermountain brand is 3x, 6x, 12x, 30, and 60x. But do not worry about the potency. I have gained a total of 6lbs from 2 LDs. I start VLCD tomorrow. So hopefully, I won't get too hungry
    ***Started May 20th***
    VLCD 10: 169.4
    VLCD 11: 170.0
    VLCD 12: 167.8