Popular Pages

Thread: GNC Drops

R/P/M
    Loading October 2 & 3

GNC Drops

Hi all,

I have been reading everyones post for several weeks and decided to join for support. I am on day 13 so far on P2 and I have dropped about 10lbs. I was just wondering if anyone else was taking the GNC platium drops? How are they working for you or how much have you loss from them on your first round? How many drops are you also taking. I started with 7 and increased to 10 drops. Is anyone doing more or less? Just wondering...

Thanks for any help!
    bb
    http://www.tickercentral.com/view/ajsl/1.png
    Last edited by bdb10113; October 17th, 2010 at 08:36 AM.

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Hi...i am not familiar with the GNC platinum drops...can you explain to me and others what they are? Thanks!!

R/P/M
    hhcg/P2
    i've used them as an emergency replacement. they work just fine but are pricey. when you run out you can get drops off amazon and/or ebay that work well for a much lower price.
    "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

R/P/M
    loading today...starting the hcg drops tomorrow
    im going to start the platinum drops from gnc. i started them once but kept cheating GRRR! anyway i decided to try AGAIN lol Im wondering if anyone waited till after there period to start the drops. would loveeee any advice you have to give

R/P/M
    Loading October 2 & 3
    I started on Oct 2 and Oct3 with loading. Then I started my period on that Thursday and still kept losing weight. I was shock because usually I gain five or more pounds. I lost 8lbs the on day five and it has been slow ever since.

THe GNC drops, I feel I can trust since they are at a store. I guess I am just scared to buy them online, worried I will get something else. Yes, they are very expensive.

I feel like I am on a rollercoaster, my weight is all over the place up and down, up and down. It funny last night I had a couple of bites of popcorn and it tasted completely different, not even good. That was my first little cheat in 15 days. I guess my taste buds are changing.

Have a great Tuesday!
    BRANDI

R/P/M
    R3; P2; HCG Sublingual
    I just started the GNC drops. I know they are expensive, but were readily available! If I like them and it works for me I may try some of the one's off amazon that others here have recommended. I really hope this works for me because I have tried just about everything else! I am nervous though because I tried this about six years ago with the shots at a clinic (oh so expensive! ) and I only lost three pounds in two weeks sticking strictly to protocol! So, I stopped going after the two weeks because the cost was just way too much for 3 pounds and such a restrictive diet!! Here's to hopin it goes better this time! Good luck to all! : )
    Starting Weight 203 - Lost 17 on my own
    HCG Starting Weight = 186, R1 LDW = 171.4 -(14.6)

R2/P2 (Started 4/13/11) - Starting weight = 177.7
    VLCD1-7 = - 7.1 lbs
    VLCD8-14 = -3.0
    VLCD15 = 167.6 (0.0 lbs)
    VLCD16 = 168.4 (+0.8 lbs)
    VLCD17 = 169.2 (+0.8 lbs)
    VLCD18 = 167.0 (-2.2 lbs)
    VLCD19 = 165 (-2.0 lbs)
    VLCD20 = 167.2 (+2.2 lbs)
    VLCD21 = 168.2 (+1.0 lb)
    Goal Weight = 135!!!!